Benefits of membership:
- Enjoying the delights of the Bushveld with like-minded people whom share same interests in wildlife and conservation.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to conservation.
- Increase your knowledge of the Bushveld through enrolling in one of the Bushveld Education courses.
- Receive Sediba Newsletter
- Use of Fops Members Tents
Our Membership Rates for the 2015/2016 season are as follows:
Family membership- with children under 18years = R180
Single Person = R150
Membership is due for renewal end July 2015 for the 2015/2016 year.
How to join:
- Complete the application form on line
- Click submit
- Pay membership fee & send proof of payment via Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org;
NEW MEMBERS: When you send through your proof of membership payment please quote your surname & new as the payment reference so we can track in the bank account.
EXISTING MEMBERS: When you submit your membership renewal payment please quote your membership number and Surname as reference so we can track it in the bank account.
NB We have more than one member with the same surname so please use both membership number and surname.
Remember we will not process your new or renewed membership unless proof of payment has been sent to secretary.
Account name: Friends of Pilanesberg
Account number: 1514221241
Branch Code: 151405
Please read the Code Of Conduct:
Fops Code Of Conduct